Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart 'Twilight Premiere'



In the exclusive interview with ET, Rob and Kristen seem to spill the beans about filming New moon and Eclipse...as if we had doubt there would be one?! The crowds alone at the premiere last night surely gave away how huge of a hit the movie is going to be.
"I think we're going to do the second and third," Kristen tells ET, adding an additional, "I think."
Kristen and Robert also tell ET about the overwhelming fan reaction they've received over the highly-anticipated film.
"I'm not even really here," Robert says. "My body is here, but my brain -- I don't know where it is. This feels like a kind of dream."
That sounded like a typical R. Patz response, lol! well here is the link to the full article and the video clip of the interview! Check it out!

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/11/67830/index.html


~The Twilight Diva~

No comments: